Thursday, May 24, 2012

A little break

I haven't posted for a while because I've been so busy, but my show has finally closed, and after the last couple of stressful months I am really ready for a break. I'm off for a long weekend with friends - eating, (not) drinking, sleeping, playing games and generally laughing our a*ses off. Should be exactly what I need.
Then, my sister and her boyfriend arrive to stay with me for a few weeks, my brother will be in town for 3 weeks in June, and I get my first baby shower in about 2 weeks. It's weird that it's so soon, but much of my family will be in town for my niece's baptism - so it's then or never. I'm so looking forward to time with my fam. I have missed them a lot.

I've read that the baby is now the size of a lemon...




Off to pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment